This is actually my new favorite thing.
I’m trying hard to live by Cat Principles:
1. I am glorious above all things.
2. Eat when hungry, sleep when sleepy, play when bored.
3. Affection is given and received on my terms and only mine.
4. Show displeasure clearly.
5. Demand the things you want. If they aren’t given, demand them again, but louder this time.
6. If you are touched when you don’t want to be, say so. If they continue to touch you, make them bleed.
Lol ginoisonajourney 😂😂
We just have face we have no head
I’m calling it now.
I see great things ahead for this guy.
I cannot stop reblogging this.
TWO QUESTIONS: ONE, HOW DID HE GET ALL OF HIS FRIENDS TO FOLLOW THROUGH AND TWO, HOW ARE THE TEACHERS ON BOARD WITH HIM MAKING VINES DURING CLASS???
I can’t decide which is funnier: the kid in the front who high-fives himself then just rips paper in anger, the girl who magically loses her sweater, or the two kids in the back right who go from lovers to mortal enemies
The longer i watch this the funnier it gets
Cats come in both liquid and solid form.
my therapist just texted me asking how im doing and i almost replied with
boys unbuckling their belts is the hottest thing in the world tbh
i read this as “seat belts” and i was like “no stay safe”